Our hearing services and aftercare package includes:
- Initial consultation hearing and communication assessment (90 minutes).
- Fitting of hearing technology. In addition to speech mapping and ‘sound studio’ experience where appropriate (60 mins)
- Up to six follow-up sessions (30 min each) to assess progress, aural rehabilitation, and fine tuning.
- Six-monthly recalls (30 mins) for full clean and check of your hearing technology. And fine tuning and retesting, as necessary ongoing for the duration of your warranty.
- Annual re-assessment of your hearing (45 mins).
- Loan hearing aid service if your hearing aid technology need to be sent away for repair.
- Wax removal via micro suction, irrigation or instrumentation. Either here in our Leek practice or in the comfort of your own home.
- Tinnitus clinic.
- Home visits.
We offer a range of wax removal services to treat and remove ear wax. Our qualified audiologists conduct all ear wax removal procedures. Moreover, they are all trained and accredited in microsuction, irrigation and instrumentation earwax removal.
We offer hearing screening and full hearing assessments. Our state-of-the-art technology and procedures will accurately diagnose the extent and nature of any hearing loss.
As we are totally independent, we work with all manufacturers. Consequently we can offer all technologies across all price levels to suit your hearing needs and lifestyle.
Our audiologists are trained in a range of tinnitus management techniques. They can provide professional advice and support with you tinnitus.
Aftercare and Rehabilitation
We always strive to deliver the highest levels of service and aftercare, which we believe all our patients deserve. Above all our community spirit and desire to help wherever possible permeates through every aspect of our company.
Other Products and Hearing Services
Additionally we offer a wide range of ancillary services and products. For example, noise protection, musician and DJ earplugs, hearing aid batteries, cleaning products, wireless accessories, and ear wax management.